Please take notice that the Town Board of the Town of Trempealeau will be together on October 24, 2019 @ 5:30 p.m. for
1. Review and approval of zoning application of Gordon and Tammy Reedy to build a new home in Trempealeau Mountain Estates, Lot 25, Schubert Road.
2. Review and approval of Assessor Jerome “Pete” Prochnow’s contract with the Town for the years 2020, 2021 and 2022.
3. Review and approval of 2020/2022 Animal Shelter Services Agreement with the Trempealeau County Humane Society.
4. Discussion regarding 2020 Capital Purchases.
5. Discussion regarding County road projects in 2020.
6. Discussion regarding 90/10 MLS Project.
7. Discussion regarding TRID project applications.
8. Discussion regarding Solar Power quotes.
9. Specific matters for discussion and possible action by town board for closed session under one or more of the below-noted closed sessions exemptions and reasons that allow for closed session: a. Consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(c) – Town Shop
Said meeting will take place at the Town Office, W24854 St Rd 54/93, Centerville on October 24, 2019 commencing at 6:30 p.m. No other business will be transacted. Sonja A. Byrne, Clerk/Treasurer