Where do I get a burning permit?

Contact Tremp-Caledonia Fire Board via their website below Burn Permits — Trempealeau/Caledonia Fire Department (trempealeaufire.com)
Read More

Who should I contact regarding road questions or issues?

Road questions and issues should be addressed to the clerk/treasurer, the town chairman or the...
Read More

When is the Town Board meeting held each month?

The Town Board meeting is held on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00...
Read More